Terms & Conditions
Welcome to JaghaJagha!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of JaghaJagha Portal's Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use JaghaJagha Portal's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Pakistan. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, JaghaJagha Portal and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on JaghaJagha Portal All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.JaghaJagha.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://www.JaghaJagha.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.JaghaJagha.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.JaghaJagha.com
Redistribute content from JaghaJagha Portal (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. JaghaJagha Portal does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of JaghaJagha Portal, its Reps or Affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws JaghaJagha Portal shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- JaghaJagha Portal reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to JaghaJagha Portal a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
An agreed upon JaghaJagha 10% commission fee will be deducted from the total confirmed value of each booking processed on the JaghaJagha marketplace. Accommodation hosts agree not to attempt to misuse JaghaJagha by communicating with visitors introduced by JaghaJagha offline and/or by other means prior to confirming their booking online. JaghaJagha aims to respect the privacy and security of all hosts by ensuring that transactions occur within the secure trading environment provided by the platform. Bookings arranged offline following an introduction via JaghaJagha will still be considered commissionable and will be invoiced to the host accordingly. JaghaJagha will only charge visitors a cancellation fee on behalf of the host according to the cancellation policy set by the host.
Photo identification of the person whose name is on the booking must be provided when checking in. In the event that you would like to cancel or amend your booking, the cancellation policy of the property will be available on your confirmation email or as stated at the time of booking.
Visitor Refund Policy
JaghaJagha's Visitor Refund Policy is in place to support visitors in case of an accommodation issue when booking on JaghaJagha. Under the appropriate circumstances, a full refund will be issued to the Visitor and no fee will be withheld by JaghaJagha or by you as a Host.
Issues generally fall into 3 categories:
(1) the place is misrepresented and inaccurate,
(2) the Host cancels a booking prior to check-in or does not provide Visitors with access to the accommodation place booked, or
(3) the place shown is generally unfit for accommodating Visitors.
Limitation of Liability
JaghaJagha shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if JaghaJagha has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by JaghaJagha without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a JaghaJagha or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.